Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love




How can I forget you?


forget the kiss that my skin recognizes just by the simple tap of your lips,

forget the smile that stirrs my heart everytime my eyes define the familiar glimpse of you,

forget the embrace that brought me the thought of a home and a formidable shelter for the rain.



can I betray you?


betray what my heart speaks in chorus that I really love and care for you,

betray what my mind sees as the most important catalyst of my very own creation,

betray what my spirit has commenced me since the day I came as a witness to this world.


and how can I neglect you?


neglect the thought that brought me euphoria everytime I think about of you,

neglect the simple gestures that makes me smile everytime you look and tease me,

neglect the caring acts and nursing words to comfort the deepest part of my soul.



my days have been resting on immense solitude since you've not yet taken a role in my life.

so strong it is that my heart shouts for love, and simple embracing actions.


since that very day you've came.. the simplest sparks at your eyes, that strange look at your face... had made me realize that I am in love..


and so I say this to you....


I care for you...

like the sun makes way for the moon and the stars...

like a mother soothes the troubled heart of her child..

like a lover that expects nothing in return and being happy by loving the one he cherishes most..


and most of all,


I love you not in the way that impress me at sight...

but in a way that is unfamiliar to a traveller...

In a way that would make you think, but not find an answer..

In a way... that is very special...

No comments:

Post a Comment