Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mind Prison

Questions still arise at both sides..
minds are troubled, kept imprisoned to a trance..
trapped, unheard and pressured.

restrain me as I get violent,
listen to what everyone had regret..

blame me as I get hostile..
speak to me words that are calming but painful in nature..

pass your burdens to me, for I am innocent..
a victim, framed up on this immaterial illusion..

laugh at me, for I am not understood,
even though it is you who should lower defenses..

hurt me as I get in frenzy,
push me through walls, bars and floor..
for I am already drooling, suffering at this pool of insanity..

slap me as I get blasphemous..
for I spoke of insults and stenchful words..
worms may spread to my mouth,
for you just to know that I am still the victim..

look at me with disgrace, pride and annoyance,
for you do not know how to comprehend and get to my shoes..

make fun of me..
for it is you who is making fun of yourself..

do you find me uneasy to understand?
get on with it... just find a way..

No comments:

Post a Comment