Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hand it to me

Is looking forward seems to small?
when you are to fulfill your tasks and crawl.

Is striving to live be something to die for?
If it pains us everytime we out to fall..

Tell me on how to be a good man..
and I would tell you how to be better..

Ask me on how to be responsible..
and I would reply to you in favor.

Lean to me when things are at fret..
and I will shudder you at every breath..

Trust me everything, anything..
and I would bring you joy and all things it may..

Call unto me and cry on my shoulders..
for I can put your troubles into slumber..

Hand me your faith and fidelity,
and I would grant you serenity..

Believe me for I do really exist..
give me what I deserve and I will insist..

wear out your problems and sorrows..
for I can comfort you deepest into your morrow..

I'm really here.. to help, to hear
Just trust me and never fear..

Im eternal, clairvoyant it seems..
just open your eyes, and feel me..
not just in dreams,
but in actual scenes..

No comments:

Post a Comment