Saturday, December 4, 2010

Visionary

In this journey, We all lack the courage to begin
at some point we lost our own self in the everyday struggles of life
waiting, believing on faith to manifest itself from within
waking us at the brink of solace and limbo in a sheet..

I am afraid, I surely did..
for what I am made will sprung out the fruits of incompetence
I am alone, its been for years..
confined in this chamber of solace in disgrace
I am unsure, its always been..
for my future is like a lighted candle in the face of a gale..
I am weak, and it lives in the depths of my heart since I was born
trapped in this darkness.. blinded by its curtain of uncertainty..

I am willing to take the risks at the right time, in the right place
to show others what the Son has granted me this much..
I am blessed, faithfully walking on His footprints in the shore..
carefully looking at the traces of life.. the withered leaves as they fall..

My weakness entagles me, but it casts no pain within..
sin, incompetence, heartaches and solitude
they embrace me yet I still can reach for the light..
at the end of winter there will always be the sun..
oh I can't wait for it to come..
and look at the summer of my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment