Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walks of Nostalgia


I was walking down the cold streets only to found out
this chilling air that stirs my body..
this emptiness, the hollow cavity inside my soul..

As I spread my wings to take me nowhere
unsure of my destination, and with sorrow as my shadow..
the ghost of the past, that haunts my mind unclasped..
memories of you.. like tender chains and soft restraints.

I cant help but to cry and think of you.
All the time, I wish there was the presence of you
the cold, melancholic nights.. the vast emptiness from within
keeps on strangling my mind, seizing my conscience in a trance..

you are the antidote to my envenomed heart..
the blood that surges when I'm at shock..
the light when I am at this sightless scenes..
and the angel, that embraces me with such ardent love..

like on a drama that flows with passionate love,
I need you to dry my tears and bleeding nostalgia
like the sweet scent of grass as they swept with air in rhythm
I can't live without, but to be with you..even to the
inevitable death of my mind..
like the leaves as they fall in levitation..
I love you as I love to live.. In your sweet, cherishing embraces..

you have shown me the light..
Illuminating like heaven's grace,
minute and countless as the stars..
like a dagger that plunges onto my heart...
I would die countless deaths with the smile at my soul..

No comments:

Post a Comment