Monday, February 21, 2011

Faith Catalyst

Setting my foot with repentance flows by my eyes
with an open heart, lifting my soul until it flies
I have been carried away, abandoned and astray..
by the feelings of confirmity, and confidence as well.

I seek, yet I cannot find what my heart desire..
It seems like a cloud, forming up confusion in my mind..
cannot comprehend that much, mind deteriorates by this touch..
and here I am, confined in this prison of deceitful trance..

Hear me now as you hear my slightest whispers in mind..
I beg you to pull me, in this limping chaos im sinking in..
you know my every will, the string of Faith that I hold ever since..
It is solely for you.. who sustain me with impenetrable skills..

I declaim your Faith and Love for me..
that it is you.. who sold us from the perished prideful being..
and now I'm asking for deliverance.. crying for endurance
to overcome this strife, I'm in the middle of this hindrance..

Do not let me set foot on the shore without your guidance..
for I am lost by the gushing sands of ignorance..
my eyes may easily blind, but I will surely try..
to carry up this cross.. I'm holding as my deepest desire..

No comments:

Post a Comment