Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Sol Tace

I as a shade was in the forest
walking, looking.. creeping to it's nest
staring at various directions in His
probably comforting my mind in mist..

there I saw many sightings and scenes..
reflecting life and death it seems..
the darkness it comforts enveloped my faith..
and now im drowning and drained in pale..

my mind was impaled by irrevocable fear and dread..
whispered weeping, deafening cries have heared
suffering here seems it's life and ways
like dead air floating here and sways

visitors approached me at night,
choking me, suffocates all my might..
they seize, froze my feet and hands..
stiffing them like tainted glass..

It seems that I have been on this starless night.
to think of this as my dreams unwind..
confronted by Minos I have been..
twisted its tail with keen..
judging, his eyes so stiff and sullen
at instance had dragged me at pitch and fallen..

it's trees were entangling screams and tears..
looking at them burdens my fears..
by lack of the sun they live and stirr
in the minds of people that has no ear..

this prison overflows with fear
forget your hope, and virtues will tear..
there is no way out here nor there..
even thee does not seem to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment