Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love.. by your Existence

As I revolve around this medium..
on this blissful, solitary delirium..
there I saw you at my least of wishes..
and there we've speak like different pieces..


you have taken something till now I do not recognize..
like soil that was toiled at early morning rays..
that my heart was stoned, broken in painless ways..
it was awakened with you... as it's potent catalyst
had turned my mind in a steaming hiss..

when I think about the future..
what it has, what it would tell..
there was the time.. that you are in my mind..
a portrait that was entangled through my veins..
the memory of you that hungers and drains..

How I miss you that much..
like a boulder that I carry in vain..
you have made felt of me the gift of our existence..
and make me you.. as the dearest from my wishes..

I Love You.. In ways that makes us learn
I Love You.. In ways a man always yearns..
I Love You.. By the rivers of my chambered soul..
In my Heart, In my Mind...
and In my words..
that a human in his understanding can compete..

You are my rhum.. in my days of cold, solitary darkness..
lining heat in my soul, setting me in slumber..
forgetting everything that pains me, and comfort me..
In the deepest of my sanity..

No comments:

Post a Comment