Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Footprints In Solitude

Remembering the days when were together..
dreaming, hoping for the coming of time in favor
can't help but to slack and drown the pain in my temper..
your memory.. that haunts and touches me at slumber..

pure as a blood and red as a rose..
this feeling I have for you is a prose..
dreaming of touching and feeling you again..
enveloping me with shelter and gladness in fame..

how I miss you so bad as my heart goes in demise..
thus my mind.. pamphering me with reasonable cries
my hands are chapped and lips are torned..
longing for your presence.. they surely told..
I cannot live without and with the presence of this solitude..
sometimes living may not be enough to pay for the gratitude..
I cannot long for your presence without passion..
just like a mother sings her son a sweet induction..

I remember when the roses had touched unto my palms..
it brought me my future, and sweet drama in a couch..
entangling features and celestial presence..
oh.. Im longing for it.. in winter's essence..

In my walking I have caught a light in my sight..
Illuminating, blinding like heavens blight..
splitted in two, crosses me in two
then embraced me.. I knew it was you..

The spark in your eyes, reminds me of aurora..
that unforgettable wonder profound in glorious aura
my senses fail, my destiny entrail..
a life with you, a desire that pushes me not to fail..

I love the feeling with you wrapping me like a present..
It brings me the thought of life's real essence..
I miss being with you as a body losts its soul..
and as the mind has lost its control..

with you I cannot ask for more..
this is enough.. to pay the gratitude or more..

No comments:

Post a Comment